Thursday, May 16, 2013

Relaxing Sounds of Nature 5: 60 minutes of Woodland Ambience


60minutes of natural woodland ambience recorded live on site and which includes the sounds of a trickling stream and various birds native to the area. As the title suggests, this was filmed during one Spring morning in May, 2012 in the lush woodlands of Ridley Creek, Pennsylvania. It's one of my favorite places to visit and most of my nature videos are recorded here. You'll hear quite a decent variety of bird songs and bird calls such as a crow, Towhee, American Robin and more.

I wanted to capture the natural beauty and serenity of this woodland in the early morning and share it with you, with the hopes that it will bring you the same beauty, relaxation, peace and even rejuvenation that it brought me. It's my belief that moments like these should be shared, enjoyed and made accessible to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment